Monday, September 21, 2009

Taylor Lautner- Too Hot to Trot



Middle Name- Daniel
Nickname- TayLaut, Sexy Beast

Hmmm.....where do I begin? I mean, just looking at him makes it hard to keep my composure. *sighs and tilts head* yummy.
Well, I guess I'll start at the beginning. Taylor Daniel Lautner is the son of Deborah and Daniel Lautner, and he's got a little sister, Makena. He's of German, Dutch, French, and some Native American descent, so he's all kinds of mixed. I guess that's what gives him that wonderfully de-luscious caramel-toned skin. yum.
From age six to age thirteen, this multicultural hottie studied karate and martial arts, and he won a world championship martial arts competition at only eleven. I'm telling you, this boy, no this man, is a BEAST.
To add to his great BEAST-ness, he's everyone's favorite Native American werewolf, Jacob Black! And to be able to play that role, he had beef up. Major. And he did: 30 pounds' worth of new muscle for new moon. It's unbelievably wonderful.
Of course, when you think about Taylor Lautner, you can't help but think about where it is he's come from. No, I don't mean his hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan, I mean his career. Sure, he's had some cartoon voiceovers and roles on TV shows, and even a preteen-romantic role alongside one of my favorite actresses, Alyson Stoner, in "Cheaper By the Dozen 2". But there's one role that everyone remembers when they think of Taylor Lautner: Sharkboy. Yes, that was him, at age thirteen, in "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D". Now, some people may think that was a good movie, but.....well, my vision of it is that we all have bumps in our roads, and Sharkboy was one of Taylor's. Although I must say, if he wasn't in it, it would've had a much lower quality. Think about that.
So, yes. There's so much that one can say about the amazingly sexy beast of god, Taylor Daniel Lautner. But the most important thing to remember? Taylor Lautner is an amazing gift to all of female humanity, and some male humanity, because he is "Too Hot to Trot".
Boikrasees Foreva,
Misstina
P.S.:::::: TayLaut's got a real thick neck there. A certain fellow blogger will know what I mean. Don't you ever forget.



1 comment: